Recent Posts

Monday, November 23, 2009

Icing on the Cookie




I have a new obsession and you must go check them out!  Icing on the Cookie is a fabulous new bakery in Homewood, specializing in delicious customized cookies perfect for any occasion!  I recently ordered some of their cookies for a Baby Shower and they were a hit!  Katie Adams, and her husband Shelby, are true artists and have hundreds of designs to choose from.  


Brides, these cookies also make wonderful party favors for your guests.  Icing on the Cookie will individually wrap each cookie in a clear bag and tie with ribbon to match your colors.  Look at this beautiful cookie that Katie personally made me to show off to my brides!










Also, with the Iron Bowl coming up on Friday, keep them in mind for your tailgate and football parties!






Icing on the Cookie
2907 Central Avenue, Suite 101
Homewood, AL 35209
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
205.871.9852

2 comments:

Sidney said...

I haven't heard of Icing on the Cookie...thanks for introducing them to me!

Ashlyn Stallings said...

Agreed--thanks for the introduction! I'm sitting in the kitchen which is quite prolific today in preparation for the iron bowl, but we don't have anything as good lookin' as those Auburn cookies!

Post a Comment