Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Beautiful Christmas Cards

Want to sneak a peak at our 2009 Christmas cards?  The fantastic Shannon Darnell at Fun Stuff created the design, and she did a beautiful job! I spent quite a few hours last week addressing and stuffing all 150 of them, but I am super excited that I got them finished and mailed in plenty of time for the holidays.  So, without further ado...this year's Christmas card!





If you still haven't ordered your Christmas cards yet and want something unique, contact Sheri Darnell or her daughter Shannon at Fun Stuff today!  I have known this sweet family since before their Vestavia Hills boutique opened over 10 years ago, and I highly recommend them!  Need something quick?  No problem...most of their invitation and card designs can be back to you the next day!  


Fun Stuff
3370 Morgan Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
205.823.3688

0 comments:

Post a Comment