Recent Posts

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Is In The Air

Love is in the air this Valentine's Day.  I am celebrating ALL the loves in my life this holiday.  Have you ever noticed how much love is surrounding you?  It's amazing when you take a moment and value ALL of your loving relationships, not just your romantic one.  This Valentine's Day, I say "I Love You" in a different kind of way.  Read my tips on sharing your love with more than just the one you love.


I don't talk about my personal life much, but I have the most wonderful people in it.  This Valentine's Day, my sweet boyfriend and I are celebrating 8 of the most wonderful months together.  I'm in the LOVE business, it's my life.  But I'm in LOVE with my friends and family (and my awesome dog Millie Grace).

I have the most wonderful best friends of 10+ years that I just adore.  We have so much in common and just can't get enough time together with our crazy schedules.  Our passions are the same, our outlook on life is the same, and our addiction to shopping is out of control.  We talk everyday via email.  No matter how crazy our schedules gets, we always make time for one another.

As my company grows (thank you LORD), I continue to fall madly in love with my business.  I really love the people that I am surrounded by on a daily basis, my DREAM TEAM.  I couldn't continue to follow my dreams without my family.  They have played such a crucial role in my personal life and are my biggest fans.  They never say "NO."  They always say, "We'll figure it out!" no matter what kind of mess I have created.  My friends encourage me when I come to them with my latest vision.  I am surrounded by great loving people.  I'm the luckiest girl.

So on this Valentine's Day I ask you... "Who are the lovers in your life?"  Of course your groom, boyfriend, or significant other is the main squeeze, but this Valentine's Day I encourage you to say "I LOVE YOU" to more than just that special man in your life!

Click below to read some special romantic ideas for your valentine!
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, NO! He Loves Me!

Special Romantic Ideas for your Valentine:
With all these Winter Advisory Warnings we've had lately, take advantage of this weather and Play in the snow!  Be a kid again!  Wrap up like little kids and go outside and build a snowman.  How fun!

Love notes. Slip a little note in your groom's briefcase.  Tell him why you fell in love with him.

SURPRISE. Show up with his favorite treat at work.  He'll be thinking about you the rest of the day.

Lunch date.  Mix it up and meet for lunch.  It makes you relax and take a little break in the middle of the day.

Phone call.  Just to say "I LOVE YOU" and nothing else.  They will be surprised you thought of them in the middle of the day.

Late night picnic.  Create a picnic for your significant other late at night.  Go to your local park or even better, have it in the middle of your den with a romantic movie.

Valentine's Day doesn't have to happen on the 14th.  Some couples find it overrated, keep in mind you can just do one of those things anytime of the year.  Keep the sparks coming on a daily basis.  You'll find you look forward to growing your love together.  I can't wait to see you in the office holding hands, planning the biggest day of your lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment