Recent Posts

Saturday, December 5, 2009

So.Worth.The.Wait.

It might take 5 visits to 5 different newsstands, but I personally guarantee you it's worth it the hassle.

The second issue of Southern Weddings magazine...wow! After the last issue being an innovation in the wedding magazine world, I knew the next would be phenomenal.


What I find fantastic about Southern Weddings is that it is quite honestly just about weddings and how amazing they are.  When I read it, I felt like each and every page was a celebration that was all completely realistic.  How thrilled was I that I didn't have to look at yet another 5 page spread of gorgeous wedding dresses on a model with an actual birds nest in her hair?  Instantly thrilled.  Sounds corny, I know, but when you live in the wedding world (temporarily as a bride-to-be or permanently as a professional)...real is what you ache for: gorgeous pictures, plenty of advice and tips, great shopping and resources, and candid comments.


I've already read through mine at least 6 times...is it too early to ask for the third issue?

0 comments:

Post a Comment